Saturday, June 1, 2013

2013 Media Cultures

My first post :D

Okay, lets start by picking a topic.
The question that screamed at me while I was going through all the essay question was QUESTION No. 6, "Critically examine the popular usage of digital cameras, Photoshop, or Instagram, and its impact on professionals in the creative industry". 

What this question basically means is how digital cameras, Photoshop or the latest Instagram became so popular around the world, and how this have affected the professionals in the creative industry.

Why I feel the question was screaming to me was because personally I love good photographs. A good photo can tell a thousand words, and it inspires people. Thanks to photograph designers can create beautiful things inspired by those photos and good photos help designers to see the world in a more creative way.


That's all for my first post.   




No comments:

Post a Comment